Rootgrow Mycorrhizal Fungi for Trees, Shrubs and Roses - 360g
RHS Approved & Endorsed Product
This plant or soil product containing mycorrhizal fungi has received the Royal Horticultural Society's approval.
Rootgrow mycorrhizal fungi enhance the plant's root system for quicker and better plant establishment and the better root growth enables plants to survive dry conditions better.
- Plant roots establish fast with Rootgrow
- Encourages more fibrous root growth
- Plants can withstand dry conditions better
- Better uptake of water and nutrients
- Ideal for use when planting container-grown plants into the ground or into patio pots.
- Helps promote the growth of seeds, cuttings and bulbs
How to use For cuttings and plants, sprinkle Rootgrow evenly into the planting hole ensuring the roots come directly in contact with the granules. Suitable for seeds and bulbs.
How many plants will this pack treat? (The pack includes a 10ml scoop)
- 2 litre pot = 19 plants (20ml of Rootgrow/plant)
- 5 litre pot = 9 plants (40ml/plant)
- 10-15 litre pot = 5 plants (70ml/plant)
- 25 litre pot = 3 plants (120ml/plant)
- 50 litre pot = 2 plants (160ml/plant)
- 100 litre pot = 1 plant (320ml/plant)
2 or 3 litre pot has a diameter of approximately 15-17cm (6-7 inches)
For seeds and bulbs lightly sprinkle and cover the granules with a small amount of soil and sow or plant as normal.
For acid-loving plants such as rhododendrons, azaleas, cranberries and blueberries use Rootgrow ericoid mycorrhizal fungi
Rootgrow products are not effective on brassicas such as wallflowers, ornamental or edible cabbages, cauliflowers, broccoli and brussel sprouts