NutriMate Organic Plant Stimulant with Humic & Fulvic Acid - 2kg
Plants need food much of which they get from soil or by adding further feeds. Your plants can be enhanced further by using NutriMate, an organic plant grown stimulant full of humic and fulvic acids which makes better use of feed and helps stimulate top and root growth as well as increasing flowering.
- NutriMate contains humic acid and fulvic acid
- NutriMate is an organic growth stimulant, providing better growth increased flowering, delicious fruits and tasty vegetables
- NutriMate is used by a range of professionals, from ornamental plant growers to potato & brassica farmers
Once you've tried NutriMate, you'll never go back!
What is NutriMate Plant Stimulant
NutriMate is an organic growth stimulant, it contains very high levels of humic and fulvic acids. These are naturally occurring elements that help plants use nutrients more efficiently. The humic acid quickly locks available nutrients into the soil or compost reducing leaching. The fulvic acid allows for better uptake and use of nutrients in the plants.
NutriMate Plant Stimulant can be added to any bed or border, growing bag, pot, tub or basket and even lawns. It gives impressive improvements to growth, flowering and cropping.
Where to use NutriMate Plant Stimulant
- NutriMate is suitable for all plants and can be used both in your garden and allotment.
- NutriMate is also great for establishing new lawns. Just sprinkle over the prepared ground before sowing or laying the turf.
- Use NutriMate in pots and hanging baskets for better uptake of nutrients so nutrients aren't leached out when watering.
How to use NutriMate Plant Stimulant
Sowing seeds in rows, such as vegetables, dust the base of the row before sowing - 100g per linear metre:
- Established tubs and baskets - 25g per plant
- Seed and cutting compost - 120g per 40-litre bag
- New lawns applied to prepared bed before sowing or laying turf 50g sq m
- Bedding plants - 100g per sq m prior to planting
- Planting out of vegetables apply at 150g per sq m
- Shrubs, roses, fruit bushes 50g per plant
- Ornamental & fruit trees 100-250g per tree depending on size.