Mini Meadow Wildflower Seed with Rootgrow Mycorrhizal Fungi - 500ml
RHS Approved & Endorsed Product
This plant or soil product containing mycorrhizal fungi has received the Royal Horticultural Society's approval.
Empathy Mini Meadow is the ideal way to achieve the perfect habitat for pollinating insects (bees, bugs & butterflies).
- Mini Meadow contains a range of wildflower seeds that are listed by the RHS as perfect pollinators
- Contains Rootgrow mycorrhizal fungi for good root growth and quick establishment
- The wildflowers attract a wide range of friendly pollinators such as bees, butterflies and hoverflies
- Easy sow pack that is ideal for sowing in the Spring or Autumn
- Can be used in many areas whether a small or large garden, an area in the local school or down on the allotment
- It is a valuable tool to teach children biodiversity in the garden
- This pack will cover 3 sq m (approximately a 2 m diameter circle)
- Requires little aftercare.
Mini Meadow contains the following wildflower seeds: Yarrow, Corn Cockle, Cornflower, Common Knapweed, Foxglove, Viper’s Bugloss, Lady’s Bedstraw, Corn Marigold, Oxeye Daisey, Field Forget-me-not, Common Poppy, Selfheal, Meadow Buttercup, Red Campion, White Campion, Salad Burnet, Great Mullein.
How to use Mini Meadow Wildflower Seed with Rootgrow
Best used when sowing in Spring or Autumn.
- Prepare your ground by removing weeds and other debris
- Rake an area of 3sq m (2m diameter circle) to level soil, leaving a rough surface for seeds to fall into
- Spread the contents of the packet across the prepared area and lightly rake over.
- Keep well watered.