Rootgrow - Ericoid - Mycorrhizal Fungi Granules for Acid-Loving Plants - 200g
RHS Approved & Endorsed Product
This plant or soil product containing mycorrhizal fungi has received the Royal Horticultural Society's approval.
For the best possible start for rhododendrons, azaleas, heathers, blueberries, cranberries & and other acid-loving plants.
- Contains ericoid and arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi that are found naturally in the UK
- Within as little as four weeks, rootgrow ericoid mycorrhizal fungi create a huge secondary root system to support the plant throughout its lifetime
- It is applied into the planting hole and will treat 20 plants that have been grown in a 2-litre pot and 5 plants in a 10-15 litre pot.
How to use Rootgrow Ericoid for Acid-Loving Plants
These instructions are optimised for container and plug Plants:
- Refer to the dosage table
- Sprinkle rootgrow ericoid evenly into a planting hole
- Ensure roots of plants are in direct contact with granules
- Backfill as normal
Dosage Information for Rootgrow Ericoid
|Pot Size||No. Scoops||No. Plants Treated|